Warranty Terms and Conditions
The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty.
The warranty does not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them. These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased and operated in the United State and the Canada. Outside of this geographical area, the warranty will become void.
Where appliances are shipped to and operated in other countries (destination country), the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types) must be met and the climatic and environmental conditions in the country are suitable and there is no legal restriction (e.g. missing approbation or declaration of conformity).
We provide warranty cover for an appliance subject to the following conditions:
- We will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 12 months of the date of purchase or 24 months for registered eligible appliances (the “Warranty Period”).
- Service may not be available to all the islands around the US and US, we reserve the right to offer approved local partners in outlying areas. Please contact our customer service department (email@example.com) if you need more information.
- Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. Please note that replaced parts pass into our ownership.
- Small appliances or vacuum cleaners that can reasonably be transported or posted may need to be handed over or shipped to our customer service centre.
- A purchase receipt must be presented in each case showing the date of purchase and either the delivery or installation date, the latest date elicits the start of the warranty period.
- In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
- We are not obliged to provide a replacement which matches the other appliances in the household. The replacement will be from the local product portfolio.
- The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new warranty period.
- The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
Where appliances have been installed on boats:
a. If the electricity is supplied from land (i.e. in the case of house boats) then these warranty conditions apply.
b. If the electricity on the boat is generated by its engine then these warranty conditions will not apply.
The warranty will not extend to fragile items such as glass or cosmetic parts or consumable items such as light-bulbs.
Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances from nominal features which are of no significance to the appliance's value or fitness for purpose, or damage caused by the chemical or electrochemical effects of water and generally by exceptional environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, or the appliance having come into contact with unsuitable materials.
Likewise, no warranty liability will be accepted if the defects stem from transport damage for which we are not responsible, improper installation and assembly, improper use, to also include where an appliance has been used in a non-domestic environment, poor maintenance or failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty:
- If repairs are performed by persons not authorised by us to take such action, or if our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories.
- In the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
We also offer to repair appliances which fall outside the warranty period on a chargeable basis, this consists of labour call out and charge(s) for spare parts where we deem that appropriate repair can be effected.
We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time provided that such changes do not materially affect the nature and quality of the warranty provided hereunder. Any such changes will be notified to you as soon as is reasonable practicable.
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use.
Airmsen Home Appliances Service.
Meomy Co., Ltd. 1121 13th St. #187, Boulder, CO 80302.